Our vision is built on four key values and these values are more than just words – they underpin the way that we conduct ourselves and our business. Our values define the acceptable standards and behaviours within our organisation and will now become a key part of the business strategy and be visible around the organisation.
The definition of effective and positive Partnership is seeking to ensure the group as a whole is greater than the sum of its parts. In order to do this, we must:
- seek to draw upon each others strengths.
- be open and honest with each other.
- be positive in how we communicate
- accept feedback graciously and with an open mind.
- interact with the end goal in mind.
- continuously keep the channels of communication open
- treat each other with respect and care about each other
The definition of Awareness is showing concern about and being well informed of situations or developments that are relevant to your role. In order to do this, we must:
- take personal accountability
- show interest in all aspects our role
- care and take pride in ourselves and our environment
- understand and consider the consequences of our actions
- Be risk focused in our assessment of situations and environment
The definition of Creativity is a mind open to possibilities. In order to do this, we must:
- Believe we can find solutions to any problem
- Believe in our own ability
- Seek creative solutions to any obstacle
- Share and exude positivity to all those around you
The definition of Thrive is to grow or develop well. In order to do this, we must:
- Continuously seeking to excel and better ourselves and those around us
- Believe that anything is possible and be proactive in achieving our potential
- To flourish using the environment and resources at your disposal
- Seek to be an expert in your field
- Support each other in achieving the wider goals of the group