How to Apply for a Nursery Job
At Abacus Ark we are very selective about who we invite to climb aboard the ark!
The application process to apply with Abacus Ark is as follows:
- Begins with you selecting which job you would like to apply for above (click here for our current vacancies)
- From here, you will be invited to book yourself in for a phone interview at an allotted time.
- The Phone Interview will take around 15 – 20 minutes, where you will explain and discuss your previous experience with children.
- If successful in your Phone Interview, you will be invited for an interview with our Practitioner Experience Manager and the relevant Nursery Manager.
You must bring your certifications, DBS and right to work in the UK to your interview
- If you're successful in the interview you will be invited to take part in a trial. At the trial we will be giving you the following tasks:
- Observe the children
- Run an activity with the children
- Discuss your experience with the nursery manager
- These are very important tasks as they indicate how you will fit into the team and cope with our unique way of delivering childcare.
- If successful at this stage you will be offered a job subject to three professional references and we will begin to process our own DBS check on your behalf.